The WNBA boundary is the area within the Newport Beach city limits from the Santa Ana River easterly to the Newport Pier, thence to Balboa Bay, encompassing the Lido Peninsula, thence to Newport Boulevard and north to the city limits.
About West Newport Beach Association
The purpose of the West Newport Beach Association is to serve area residents and businesses, and to enhance the quality of life in our community.
YOU have the ability to affect the outcome of the future of your community by becoming involved. The following is a partial list of improvements within the city in which the West Newport Beach Association and residents have been involved
· 4th of July is for Families
· Lido House Hotel, a boutique hotel at the old City Hall site.
· Under-grounding of Utilities
· Litter Control/Beach Cleanup
· Group Home over-concentration issues
· Sound Walls on Coast Hwy
· River Avenue Improvement Project
· Loud / Unruly Gathering Ordinance
· Sunset Ridge Park
· Orange Coast River Park
· 4th of July Oversight Committee
· Balboa Blvd. Landscape Renovation
· West Newport Park
· Seashore Parks
· 38th Street Park
· Tot Lot, Channel Park
· Neighborhood Watch
· Disaster Preparedness
· Improvements to Sewer and Storm Drains
· Landscape Improvement
· Pedestrian Crosswalks/Bike Trails
· Sidewalk and Street Lighting Improvements
· New Trash Cans & Public Restrooms
· Bay and Channel Water Quality Improvement
"Newport Beach is a rare jewel in the greater Los Angeles/Orange County area. West Newport Beach - with its beautiful beaches - is at the heart of this jewel.
The West Newport Beach Association is constantly striving to protect and improve the quality of life for those living in the area by actively pursuing important topics and events relative to the West Newport Beach community.
You are invited to join with us in this pursuit, and by doing so, perform an important civic duty by adding to the strength our voice in the community."
2018 Board of Directors
CRAIG BATLEY President, JIM MILLER Vice President, CHRIS GARBER, Secretary /Treasurer, MIKE JOHNSON Assistant Treasurer/Historian, , SHARON BOLES, SUZANNE GIGNOUX, LARRY LEIFER, ANN O’FLYNN, GEORGE SCHROEDER